Terms and Conditions
- Refund request can be made within 30 days of your payment.
Note: Refund request is only valid for accounts older than 2 months.
The refund amount is USD 5.
Upon refund, your account is automatically canceled and terminated.
- Payment shall be made via paypal or credit card.
- Kindly ensure your paypal or credit card has a positive balance. Failure to renew will cause an auto-termination of all services upon expiry date. Canceling or termination your service will result in the immediate and irrevocable deletion of your content.
- Netquist will NEVER request for your credit card information. This is because our secure payment gateway provider Paypal handles the entire payment system. Upon your successful payment to Paypal, our administrators will register/renew your account within 24 hours.
- Netquist shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of our services.
- You shall not upload contents that are racist, sexist, defamatory, discriminatory, offensive, threatening, hateful, pornographic, indecent, obscene, malicious, abusive, or untrue. You agree that your contents does not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service for any reason, without notice at any time. Any account which causes us to receive an abuse report may be terminated or suspended.
- All support request must be made using the email provided to Netquist on the registration day. It is your responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current or up to date at all times.
- We reserve the right to change the registration or renewal prices at any time.